- Analysis of product libraries: products sold to Russian market
- Technical documents review
- Shipment of samples to Russian accredited laboratories
- Factory audit (applicable to CoC application only)
- Products testing according to safety requirements
- Issuance of certificates / declarations of conformity
Russian Declaration of Conformity may only be issued and signed by a registered Russian legal entity / company (as declarant).
- Russian entities, acting as Representative, authorized by the manufacturer based on the contract;
- Russian entity legally registered within a member state of the Custom Union;
- Responsible for conformity of the products and placing the products on the market within the CU territory;
- Held responsible for all product non-conformity within the CU territory.
Single Shipment: valid for specific contract that may include different shipments during one year to a specific customer
Serial Production: valid for multiple shipments to different Russian buyers for a specific product over a period of time listed on the CoC.
Applicants can request a CoC/ DoC with specific length of validity, however, the standard length for fashion industry is 3 Years. For CoCs valid for multiple years, annual inspection control is required: retesting of the product must take place in a Russian laboratory. The frequency of inspection control is once a year.
In case of detection of soft products, which do not conform with requirements of Technical Regulations and other Technical Regulations (without documents of conformity and (or) without EAC logo, authorized bodies of a member-state of the Customs Union are obliged totake all measures to recall such products within the whole Customs Union.